This is lunch today.The original recipe is from Pioneer Woman. But I modified it slightly
- 8 ounces, weight 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onions
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 whole Taco Sized Flour Tortillas
- 3 whole Carrots, Peeled And Jullienned
- 1 whole Cucumber, Seeds Scraped Out And Julienned
- 3 leaves Green Leaf Lettuce, Spine Removed
- 2 whole Avocados, Sliced
Combining the softened cream cheese with green onions & lemon juice. Stir to combine.
Spread cream cheese in a thin layer over the tortillas. Lay ingredients down the middle of the tortilla.
Roll up the tortillas as tightly as they’ll go, then wrap each rollup in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
To slice, cut each rollup exactly in half, then line up the two halves and cut them in half again. Stand the end pieces up so that the veggies stick out the top.
6 Servings, about 175 calories per one whole roll.